Low income residents age 62 and over and disabled persons of any age may apply for affordable housing based on income. All units are HUD Section 8 subsidized.
- Raystown Village Apartments are located on South Spring Street and Fifth Avenue in Everett, PA.
- Clean, quiet one bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses with adequate storage, electric, water, sewer and trash included in rent. Some units have balconies or porches.
- The Fifth Avenue location has parking and a laundry room. The Spring Street location has off street parking and is close to amenities.
- All units are equipped with a stove, refrigerator and air conditioning.
- Small pets are allowed as per Pet Policy and requires additional Pet Security Deposit.
Verification of income, assets, bank accounts, social security card, and birth certificate are required. Tenants must re-certify income and family composition, assets and out of pocket medical expenses yearly.
Rents You Can Afford
Rents are calculated on 30% of your gross income, less out of pocket medical expenses. All utilities are included. Tenants are responsible for telephone and TV cable.
A waiting list is maintained for occupancy. As a unit becomes available persons from the waiting list are contacted to verify interest and eligibility, and units are rented on a first come first serve basis.
Several one bedroom units are located on the second floor. The two bedroom townhouses have two levels and an outdoor patio.
Center for Community Action manages Raystown Village Apartments in Bedford County.